Sunday, January 23, 2011

Elephant/Monkey Baby Shower & a Birthday Nana who enjoys her wine!

It was a busy week for cupcake cakes!

S (customer) initially asked for a monkey (similar to the one I did for Marco's birthday)... and I encouraged her to send me the invitation - I am SO glad I did! Isn't it SO cute and great for inspiration?!

I couldn't resist creating the elephant head... I did the monkey too, only a little smaller, and it worked out great! S wanted a "few" chocolate cupcakes, so all of the monkey was chocolate and the elephant was all funfetti!

The ears on both animals, along with the elephant's trunk and leaves were all sugar cookies. I know from customer feedback that there is always someone vying for the sugar cookies! I am SUPER happy with how this one came out. Thanks again, S, for the business!


White Wine Birthday Cupcake Cake
M wanted a cupcake cake for a double party for her mom and brother-in-law. So the wine glass cake was in addition to another dessert they had on hand for brother-in-law... I think this is a GREAT idea...

I know M was thinking the cupcake cake would be great for the kids especially! I remember being a kid and always being drawn in by the more creative dessert creations... I hope they enjoyed it!








No comments:

Post a Comment